- Trail pass holders may book tee times up to seven days in advance at all participating courses.
- All bookings must be made online through the London Golf Trail website (www.londongolftrail.com). This will ensure proper tracking of trail pass usage.
- Trail pass holders will be required to show proof of participation in the 2017 London Golf Trail, as well as another piece of identification at the course where they will be playing at the time of check-in.
- Trail passes will not be accepted at any of the participating courses for tee-times not made in accordance with the London Golf Trail booking policies.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
- If unable to play at the pre-booked time, the pass holder must provide up to 2 hours advance notice to the participating course of the need to cancel or change the booked time. Up to 2 hours in advance, the pass holder can either change or cancel bookings online on the London Golf Trail website or the pass holder can change or cancel a tee-time by calling the participating course.
- Any cancellation that takes place with less than 2 hours notice, trail pass holders must contact the golf course directly.
- In keeping with the requirement to notify participating courses in advance of the need to cancel a tee time, a trail pass holder who fails to provide this notice 3 times (at any one and/or across all participating courses) may have their trail pass cancelled or suspended without refund.
Rain Check Policy
- Each Participating Course will deal individually with “Rain Checks”. The provision of a rain check voucher will be at the sole discretion of the participating course.
London Golf Trail Policies may be subject to change.